ShareBuilders is a software and consultancy business seeking an honest and hard working individual with strong communication skills to join our team as a Product Manager. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enjoys challenges, and has a high level of passion and energy for our work and our customers.
Our company provides pricing solutions to Television and Radio stations. We consult and advise our clients using computer software that helps analyze media pricing behaviors. In essence, we advise our clients on what price to charge for their commercials. We do this by gathering a large amount of data and then using our industry knowledge and software to analyze and interpret that data.
- Works with all stakeholders to understand their knowledge and be able to manage their requests and fit the request in the product
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities
- Ability to maintain the right product development pace and to make the right calls in order to deliver the Release on time and as expected
- Creation of effective Sprint Plans with the product team to make incremental progress toward the larger Release Plan
- Effectiveness in leading the product team through an Agile Software Development cadence (leading the transparency, inspection, and adaption of the product and the product team)
- Fully understands the costs & benefits of each choice and guides toward the right decision.
- Understanding and representing user needs.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Defining a vision and ROI for the product.
- Ability to drive meetings forward, keeps them on task and on the topic at hand
- Creating a shared mindset across each team in ShareBuilders to empower independent decision-making.
Abilities & Skills Desired:
- People Management
- Conflict Management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning & Estimation
- Forecasting deliverables
- Information driven
- Results oriented
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Product Management
For more information you can visit: sbplusstaging.wpengine.com
You can apply by sending Shelley Straub your resume at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!