Small software and consultancy business seeks honest and hard working individual with strong analytical skills to join our team as a Pricing Analyst. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enjoys challenges, and places a high value on work/life balance. The right person will be someone who thrives on primarily individual work, but the ability to work within a team environment is also necessary. Experience is not required; we will fully train the right person. If you’re an organized, detail-oriented critical thinker, we’ll give you the skills and tools you need to do the job.
Our company provides pricing solutions to Television and Radio stations. We consult and advise our clients using computer software that helps analyze media pricing behaviors. In essence, we advise our clients on what price to charge for their commercials. We do this by gathering a large amount of data and then using our industry knowledge and software to analyze and interpret that data.
Job Duties for a Pricing Analyst:
- Analyze and interpret multiple types of data by looking at charts and graphs in our software in order to price advertisements for television and radio stations throughout the country
- Maintain client databases by entering ratings, audits, weekly data, and other financial and historical data
- Meet strict monthly data maintenance deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service to clients including prompt responses to email inquiries, regular rate card updates, and troubleshooting
- Participate in other projects and tasks as assigned
- Answer incoming phone calls to connect clients to the appropriate personnel
Abilities & Skills Desired:
- Excellent reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Adept at quickly learning intricate software programs
- Comfortable with primarily individual work
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Preferable majors are: Business, Economics, Communications, and Math.
- Regular Pay: Commensurate with experience (paid in hourly wage)
- Bonus: Up to $4,500 per year, based on individual performance, paid monthly
- Profit Sharing: Varies, also depends on length of employment, paid quarterly
- 401(k) program with 3% company match
- Optional healthcare (we cover 50% of base plan premiums for employee+family, with option to upgrade plan)
- Optional dental (we cover 100% of premium expenses)
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday annually
- Generous vacation/sick days
- 8 work from home days annually
- Very casual dress code
- Individual office
For more information you can visit: www.share-builders.com
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.